Entering Ahuriri you realise the natural beauty of the overworld done right.
Certain harsh wilderness still presides alongside well maintained gardens, farms and livestock.
For a long time the inhabitants of Ahuriri were wild savages laughing when the sun went down to defend their land with stone swords and flaming bows.
Now however an amount of culture has arrived with newer members bringing up the population to cause need for agreed norms.
New people are always welcome with open arms, a bowl of beetroot soup, and Batman.
Position and Maps
Maps as per thumbnails on side.
- Tdc3003 : South of the swamp, large wheat farm.
/grouped first by type and then by proximity to each other/
- Vault for centralised storage of all items with a appropriate signage.
- Individualised vaults for personal items.
- Each person also has additional storage in their own homes.
- Triticum, Beta vulgaris, Daucus carota, Solanum tuberosum, Berries
- Bovine, Ovine, Porcine and Fowl
- Apiculture (Bombus) - roaming
- Panda Palace
- Canine & Feline - companionship
- Dark Oak
Villagers are present in high amounts, cataloguing is yet to occur.
Industry is present in high amounts, cataloguing is yet to occur.